Little Laxers Skill Development:
Now Save 40%!
CoEd Grades Pre K thru 2nd Grade
Inside our One of Our Heated, 6,000 Square Foot Mini-Domes
Subscribing to “learning through having fun”, Navajo Little Laxers introduces Pre-K to 2nd grade boys & girls to the fun and excitement of lacrosse while building a solid foundation in the basics of the game.
Through the use of appropriately sized equipment (Fiddle Sticks), each 60 minute class our staff will teach the fundamental skills of throwing & catching, cradling, & ground balls. Learning is enhanced by creatively incorporating games & competitions.
Participants can bring their own equipment or use a Navajo Lacrosse provided Fiddle Stick
Additional Program Benefits:
- Register “Àl laX carte” for the sessions you will attend
- Only $25 per class. Ask about a team (10 or more players) discount
- Come up to twice a week
- Receive 100% Financial Value by only paying for what you can attend
- Small player to coach ratio to maximize learning & development
- Total body is developed, not just the stick
Schedule: January thru March
|Grades Pre K-2nd Lacrosse Skills||6 pm|
|Grades 3-4 Youth Lacrosse Skills||4 pm|
|Grades 5-6 Youth Lacrosse Skills||4 pm|
|Grades 7-8 Youth Lacrosse Skills||7 pm|
|Maximum of 20 participants per session. Additional Players WILL BE waitlisted.|
Phone: 914 564 2959