Coming Soon! East Coast Baseball 2015 Summer Baseball Tournaments
We are finalizing our 2015 Tournament schedule, so check back soon for updated information!
Located in picturesque Westchester County, The Yorktown Sports Complex is easily accessible for teams from Southern Connecticut, Northern New Jersey, New York City, Putnam and Rockland Counties via the Taconic State Parkway and New York State Route 6.
The Navajo Fields Complex is nestled amongst wooded hills providing a natural environment for player, parent and family. There is a diversity of field surfaces including artificial turf, natural grass and clay skin giving players the opportunity to experience all surfaces. Tournament Needs?
- State-of-the-Art Artificial Turf fields
- Fields are convertible from 90′ fields to smaller diamonds
- Fields can accommodate baseball and softball
- Play up to as many as 4 games simultaneously
- No travel to offsite games – all games are played on
- 15 foot by 40 foot – Two Story Dugouts with spectator viewing from Upper Level
- Oversized Bullpen and Batting Cages Areas for Each Team Adjacent to Dugouts
- Clay Bullpen Mounds and Batting Cages Available to each team before games
- Photographers available on request
- Observation Towers for Coaches, Scouts and Recruiters over dugouts
- Access to complex for Pre-Game and Batting Practice
- All Tournament Baseballs Included
- Certified Umpires Included
- Full Service Concession and Kitchen
- Optional On-Site Instruction from Professional Coaches