Women’s Lacrosse League
- No registration end date or fee increase for passing deadlines
- Our “No Team Fee only Player Fee” registration makes the program friendly and affordable
- Our “Pay to Play” weekly registration allows players to participate and pay only for the weeks that you can attend
- All registrations done through Navajo Lacrosse eliminating the need for team managers to collect fee’s
- All games & times are the same each week eliminating the need to constantly check schedules or change your schedule to meet ours
- Our three separate divisions are structured to meet the needs and desires of various types of players
PRE-SEASON– Always wanted to play lacrosse but don’t know how?
This 6 week program is designed to introduce players to the skills of playing lacrosse including passing, catching, cradling and ground balls. In addition, players will be introduced the basic concepts of the game such as how to play offense and defense, what the 8-meter is and it’s significance & the rules of the game such as 3 seconds, pushing and shooting space.
Ideally for women 30+, this program was developed for newer adult players who are learning the game of lacrosse or have a desire to play for the recreational benefits and for the love of the game. A particular emphasis of this division is placed on fun and developing basic lacrosse skills and IQ through educational practices and games. Each session is 90 minutes in length to give players 30 minutes of continuous skill development prior to playing in the game.
Developed specifically for the college bound player, current college, or post-college player looking to keep the stick in their hands over the summer while playing competitive games against similarly skilled and aged players.
Women’s Adult Division
Developed for women 30+ who desire to play at higher level and faster pace than our instructional program but while still maintaining the recreational benefits of playing. The focus of this division is game play but at a lower intensity than the college/post-college division.
Equipment: All Players Must Provide Their Own Equipment- Stick, Goggles & Mouth Guard
GAME SEASON GAME SEASON GAME SEASON
Start Date: April 26th June 7th June 21st June 21st
End Date: May 31st July 26th July 26th July 26th
Season Duration: 6 Weeks 8 Weeks 6 Weeks 6 Weeks
Practice/Game Night: Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday
Start Time: 7 pm 7 pm 7:30 pm 7:30 pm
End Time: 8 pm 8:30 pm 8:30 pm 8:30 pm
Fee: Pre-Season (6 Weeks)
Instructional Division: (8 Weeks)
College/Post College Division &
Women's Adult (30+): (6 Weeks)
All Programs are $42 for the last two weeks.
All Players Will Be Issued a Reversible Pinnie
Game Structure: N/A 7v7 7v7 or 12v12 7v7
Two 25 Minute Halves With a 5 Minute Half-Time
US Woman's Lacrosse Rules In Effect with Modifications
Location: Navajo Fields
3000 Navajo Street
Yorktown, NY 10598
Competitive Benefits of Navajo Women’s Lacrosse
- Program developed for players with different desires and abilities
- All programs run at the same field & time making schedule easy to remember
- Best lacrosse value in Hudson Valley
- No need to bring in entire teams
- No limit to the amount of players who sign up
- No Registration Deadline as we’ll take players right up to the last day