Youth Lacrosse Skills Development:
Now Save 40%
Grades 3 thru 8 Boys & Girls
December 1 – March 31, 2016
Inside our One of Our Heated, 6,000 Square Foot Mini-Domes
Navajo Lacrosse Youth Lacrosse Training Programs are designed to be convenient, flexible and affordable while providing players of all skill levels an opportunity learn proper lacrosse skills & IQ in a fun and supportive environment.
Each session is will emphasize & teach:
- The proper mechanics of throwing & catching with both hands
- Ground balls
- While developing better agility through the use of challenging drills & games. The goal of the program is to strengthen the skills and confidence of the players in the off-season so that they can have a more positive in-season lacrosse experience.
- Boys & Girls Pre K thru 2nd: Fiddle Stick or Field Stick
- Boys Grade 3 thru 8: Required- Helmet, Stick, Gloves, Mouthguard.
- Girls Grade 3 thru 8: Required- Goggles, Stick, Mouthguard.
Additional Program Benefits:
- Register “Àl laX carte” for the sessions you will attend
- Only $25 per class. Ask about a team (10 or more players) discount
- Come up to twice a week
- Receive 100% Financial Value by only paying for what you can attend
- Small player to coach ratio to maximize learning & development
- Total body is developed, not just the stick
Schedule: January thru March
|Grades Pre K-2nd Lacrosse Skills||6 pm|
|Grades 3-4 Youth Lacrosse Skills||4 pm|
|Grades 5-6 Youth Lacrosse Skills||4 pm|
|Grades 7-8 Youth Lacrosse Skills||7 pm|
|Maximum of 20 participants per session. Additional Players WILL BE waitlisted.|
Phone: 914 564 2959